Rob attended Law School with the goal of positively changing the lives of each of his clients and seeing that justice is served in every case. With a passion for litigation and persuasive legal writing, Rob provides meaningful and zealous representation to each of his clients on the litigation team at WHC Attorneys.
Rob grew up in a small town on the Olympic Peninsula. He attended Central Washington University and spent the first several years after his graduation working as an Emergency Medical Technician, Wildland Firefighter, and ultimately, a Security Police Officer at a Naval Base. After interning with a local attorney, Rob made the decision to apply for law school. Rob graduated summa cum laude from Gonzaga University School of Law and during his time there, earned CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in seven classes, published a law review article, served as an Executive Editor on the Gonzaga Journal of International Law, and won the regional appellate advocacy moot court championship.
After law school, Rob spent the first years of his practice assisting family law clients in navigating the complexities of divorce and child custody disputes. After gaining significant litigation experience, Rob transitioned his practice to WHC Attorneys, where he utilizes his passion and experience in litigation to assist clients in a wide array of legal disputes including construction, real estate, business, and employment. In 2024, Rob joined the firm’s leadership team as a Partner.
When Rob is not in the office, he enjoys spending his time with his wife and two kids, competing in triathlons and other endurance events, bowhunting, and cheering on the Gonzaga Bulldogs and his favorite football and baseball teams. On Sundays, you can find Rob and his family at Summit Church on the South Hill and watching football in their family sports den.
- Business Disputes
- Construction Disputes
- Employment Disputes
- Real Estate Disputes
- Divorce & Family Law
- Washington State Bar Association
- Spokane County Bar Association
- Idaho State Bar Association
- Owner of Run.Cycle.Brew. LLC
- Gonzaga University School of Law, 2018, JD
Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- Central Washington University, 2015, BS
Major: Law & Justice
Minor: Exercise Science
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
Admitted To Practice
- The Courts of Washington State
- The Courts of Idaho
Distinctions & Awards
- Super Lawyers Rising Star: 2020, 2021, 2022, 2024
- Spokane Coeur d’Alene Living Top Lawyers 2022
- Avvo Clients Choice Award 2020
- Avvo Perfect 10.0 Rating
- National Appellate Advocacy Competition, 2018
- NAAC Regional Champion and Best Brief Award, 2018
- Gonzaga Journal of International Law, Executive Editor
- Moot Court Honors Council
- CALI Awards: Legal Research, Trial Advocacy, Civil Rights, Advanced Torts, Business Associations