Aaron D. Dunham
Aaron became an attorney to make a positive impact on his community. He accomplishes this by representing individuals, businesses, and local utilities with their complex real estate and legal issues.
Aaron’s practice focuses on real estate (both litigation and transactional) and legal representation of utilities. Aaron represents approximately ten Irrigation Districts, Water Sewer Districts, and private utilities. Aaron understands that litigation often involves goals of efficiently resolving a dispute, while holding others accountable for their actions. Aaron strives to strike a balance between providing technical, legal advice and practical advice to his clients.
Aaron grew up in the countryside of Northeast Iowa. His grandparents farmed, his father was a veterinarian, and Aaron raised beef cattle. After graduating from Iowa State, Aaron moved to Spokane to attend Gonzaga University School of Law. He excelled at Gonzaga, earning awards in several classes including Legal Research & Writing. Aaron uses his education and experience to effectively communicate with the court, opposing parties, and his clients. During law school, Aaron interned with the firm of Wolff and Hislop. The firm hired him after graduation and Aaron continued with the firm as it evolved into Wolff, Hislop & Crockett and eventually WHC Attorneys. He became a partner in 2021 and heads the firm’s Real Estate and Utilities Practices.
Outside of the office, Aaron will likely be found playing disc golf, coaching basketball, gardening, or spending time with his wife and kids in a park.
- Purchase & Sale Agreements
- Land Use Planning & Development
- Title Review
- Water Law
- Irrigation Districts
- Water-Sewer Districts
- Regulatory Compliance
- Public Records Act
- Open Public Meetings Act
- Real Estate Disputes
- Business Disputes
- Construction Disputes
- Landlord Representation
- Washington State Bar Association
- Idaho State Bar Association
- Spokane County Bar Association
- Spokane Ag Show, Board of Directors
- Washington State Water Resources Association, Board of Directors
- Trentwood Irrigation Dist. 3, Former Board Member
- Gonzaga University School of Law, 2013, J.D.
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Iowa State University, 2010, B.S.
Major: Journalism & Mass Communication
Admitted To Practice
- The Courts of Washington State
- The Courts of Idaho
- U.S. District Court of Eastern Washington
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court of Eastern Washington