Joe believes personal attention to the individual client is key to excellent representation. Good communication allows the attorney to understand and act on the client’s needs and desires. Joe strives to keep the client well informed of the issues of the case and it’s status.
Joe has volunteered for a number of organizations, including as an adaptive ski instructor, soccer coach and service on the State Soccer appeals panel. When not working in the law or volunteering, Joe enjoys time with his wife, daughters and grandchildren, as well as playing tennis and skiing.
- Irrigation and Water Districts
- Water Law
- Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts and Estates
- Business Organizations
- Washington State Water Resources Association – Director
- Washington State Bar Association
- Spokane County Bar Association
- Spokane County Superior Court Liaison Committee
- Gonzaga University School of Law, 1975, J.D.
- Rocky Mountain College, 1971, B.A.
Social Anthropology and Business
Admitted to Practice
- All Washington & Idaho State Courts
- US District Court for Eastern Washington and Idaho
- Tax Court
- US Supreme Court