Jane Bitz is an attorney who has been practicing law in Spokane for over 20 years. Her practice emphasizes Estate Planning, Elder Law, and Probate.
Prior to law school Ms. Bitz received her B.S. in Film and Television Production at Montana State University. After working several years in advertising and commercial production, she attended Gonzaga University School of Law and obtained her J.D., Magna Cum Laude. She was admitted to the Washington State Bar in October, 1993.
- Elder Law
- Long Term Care & Medicaid Planning
- Alternatives to Guardianship
- Trust Administration
- Estate Planning
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Spokane County Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Gonzaga University School of Law, 1998, J.D.
Honors: Magna Cum Laude