After obtaining her bachelor’s degree in sociology from SUU, Casey relocated to Spokane, Washington to pursue a law degree at Gonzaga University School of Law. During her time in law school, she actively participated in moot court, where she learned the ins and outs of negotiation, client counseling, and trial advocacy. Notably, Casey achieved success in her first year by winning the law school’s annual negotiation competition. In her second year, she joined the National Trial team and took on the leadership role of captain in her third year. Her involvement in the National Trial Team not only refined her trial advocacy skills but also provided valuable experience as she traveled to compete in various trial competitions. These further solidified Casey’s desire to pursue litigation.
During her final year of law school Casey was able to intern at WHC Attorneys and truly learned from the best. During her time as an intern, Casey cultivated a deep affinity for WHC’s principles and their dedication to zealous client advocacy. Following Casey’s graduation from law school and passing the bar exam shortly after, she transitioned into the role of attorney, contributing her skills to the litigation team at WHC. In this capacity, Casey passionately engages in the relentless pursuit of justice, and advocating for her clients.
In her free time, Casey loves to visit her family back home in Southern Utah, traveling to new places, and spending time outdoors in the sunshine!
- Business Disputes
- Construction Disputes
- Employment Disputes
- Real Estate Disputes
- TEDRA (Trusts & Estate Disputes)
- Insurance Disputes
- Landlord / Tenant Disputes
- Washington State Bar Association
- Spokane County Bar Association
- Spokane Young Lawyers Division
Distinctions & Awards
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Moot Court National Trial Team, Captain
- Gonzaga Law Negotiation Competition, 1st place, 2020
- Moot Court Honors Council, Secretary
- Women’s Law Caucus, President, 2021-2022
- Gonzaga Law Class of 2023 Representative, 2021-2023
- Gonzaga University School of Law, 2023, J.D.
- Southern Utah University, 2020, B.S.