Wm. Scott Hislop
Scott has a family history with deep ties to business and real estate in the Greater Spokane Area.
Scott grew up in the Liberty Lake area and graduated from Gonzaga University. After spending a year abroad, Scott returned to Spokane Valley, selling real estate, and attending and graduating from Gonzaga school of Law. Scott left the area to serve as an attorney in the U.S. Army Judge Advocate General Core (JAG). In the Army Scott served soldiers deploying within the European theater, provided base commander support, and tried cases as both a prosecutor and defense counsel.
In 2002, Scott returned to Spokane, joined his partner and father Jamie Wolff, establishing the firm Wolff and Hislop.
In 2015, Scott became a founding partner in Wolff, Hislop, & Crockett, PLLC, a Business, Real Estate, and Estate Planning, transactional and litigation firm.
In 2023, Scott transitioned from a Partner in the firm to Of Counsel. Through his new role, Scott is able to serve as General Counsel for his long-term client StanCraft, while still working and consulting with the attorneys at WHC to make sure any other long-term clients have their legal needs met.
Outside of the office, Scott enjoys spending time with his family in the mountains or on the lake.
- Asset Planning Strategies
- Powers of Attorney & Health Directives
- Wealth Preservation
- Wealth Transfer
- Generational Legacy Planning
- Corporate Transactions
- Business Formation, Structuring & Management
- Commercial Agreements
- Limited Liability Companies and Partnerships
- Corporate Governance
- Business Sales, Mergers, and Acquisitions
- Corporate Structure Leadership Consultation
Real Estate Law
- Purchase & Sales Agreements
- Commercial Transactions
- Leasing & Easements
- Land Use Planning & Development
- Modern Electric Water Company, Board Member
- Greater Spokane Incorporated, Member
- Schweitzer Alpine Racing School: Past President, Board Member, Executive Committee Member, Treasurer (2011-23)
- Schweitzer Alpine Racing School Athletic Foundation: Member
- US Ski and Snowboard Alpine Official
- Founding Member: Liberty Lake Centennial Rotary (2006-15)
- Founding Member: Liberty Lake Centennial Rotary Foundation (2007-15)
- Friends of Pavillion Park, Former Vice President (2008-14)
- Washington State Bar Association
- Spokane County Bar Association
- Greater Spokane Valley Chamber of Commerce, Board Member
- Former WSWRA Board Member
- Spokane Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Attends Valley Real Life
- Gonzaga University School of Law, 1998, J.D.
- Gonzaga University, 1992, B.A.
Major: Political Science
Send A Message to Scott
How can I help?
Wills & Trusts
You can always call our office to pay by phone or click below for online payment.
Please include the client name and file number for reference.
Wolff, Hislop & Crockett’s website is prepared and maintained exclusively by our firm. All materials provided on this website, including blog articles, are for informational purposes only and are not for the purpose of providing legal advice. Access to Wolff & Hislop’s website and any of the content contained therein does not create an attorney-client relationship. You should consult with a licensed attorney to obtain legal advice regarding a specific issue or problem. The opinions expressed on this website are not to be construed as a promise or guarantee and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.
All copyrightable text, images, and graphics, unless otherwise attributed to a third-party author, are the property of Wolff, Hislop & Crockett, PLLC. Other copying, distribution, modification, or transmission of website content without the prior written permission of Wolff, Hislop & Crockett, PLLC is prohibited.
Website Design & Development by: Zyph Design Co.