Rob attended law school with the goal of positively changing the lives of each of his clients and seeing that justice is served in every case. With a passion for litigation and persuasive legal writing, Rob provides meaningful and zealous representation to each of his clients on the litigation team at Wolff, Hislop & Crockett.
Rob grew up in Kingston, Washington. He attended Central Washington University and graduated magna cum laude with degrees in Law & Justice and Exercise Science. Rob spent the first several years after his graduation as an Emergency Medical Technician, Wildland Firefighter, and ultimately, a Security Police Officer at a Naval Base. After interning with a local attorney, Rob made the decision to apply for law school. Rob graduated summa cum laude from Gonzaga University School of Law and during his time there, earned CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in seven classes, published a law review article, served as an Executive Editor on the Gonzaga Journal of International Law, and won the regional appellate advocacy moot court championship.
After law school, Rob passed the Washington State Bar Examination and spent the first two years of practice assisting family law clients in navigating the complexities of divorce and child custody disputes. After gaining significant litigation experience, Rob transitioned his practice to the litigation team at Wolff, Hislop & Crockett where he utilizes his passion and experience in litigation to assist clients in a wide array of legal disputes.
When Rob is not in the office, he enjoys spending his time with his wife and son, exploring the outdoors, bowhunting, and cheering on the Gonzaga Bulldogs, Seattle Seahawks, and Boston Red Sox.
- Business Litigation
- General Civil Litigation
- Employment Law
- Wills, Trust, Probate
Admitted to Practice
- The Courts of Washington State
- Super Lawyers Magazine, Rising Star 2021
- Super Lawyers Magazine, Rising Star 2020
- Avvo Client’s Choice Award 2020
- National Appellate Advocacy Competition, Regional Champion 2018
- National Appellate Advocacy Competition, Best Brief in Region 2018
- Clarke Prize in Legal Ethics Competition, Winner 2017
- Wright, Robert T. Ethical and Legal Risks as Counsel in Bliss Marijuana Market, 52 Gonz. L. Rev. 607 (2017)
- Gonzaga University School of Law
Spokane Washington – 2018
Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- CALI Award of Excellence – Legal Research & Writing II
- CALI Award of Excellence – Legal Research & Writing III
- CALI Award of Excellence – Advanced Legal Research
- CALI Award of Excellence – Business Associations
- CALI Award of Excellence – Civil Rights
- CALI Award of Excellence – Advanced Torts
- CALI Award of Excellence – Trial Advocacy
- Gonzaga Journal of International Law, Executive Editor
- Central Washington University
Ellensburg Washington – 2015
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Central Washington University Emergency Medical Services Club, Vice President
Bachelor of Arts: Law & Justice
Minor in Exercise Science
Send A Message to Robert
How can I help?
Wills & Trusts
You can always call our office to pay by phone or click below for online payment.
Please include the client name and file number for reference.
Wolff, Hislop & Crockett’s website is prepared and maintained exclusively by our firm. All materials provided on this website, including blog articles, are for informational purposes only and are not for the purpose of providing legal advice. Access to Wolff & Hislop’s website and any of the content contained therein does not create an attorney-client relationship. You should consult with a licensed attorney to obtain legal advice regarding a specific issue or problem. The opinions expressed on this website are not to be construed as a promise or guarantee and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.
All copyrightable text, images, and graphics, unless otherwise attributed to a third-party author, are the property of Wolff, Hislop & Crockett, PLLC. Other copying, distribution, modification, or transmission of website content without the prior written permission of Wolff, Hislop & Crockett, PLLC is prohibited.